Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bowl Factory...

The days I stupidly fall out with the ladies of the house dismissing how awfully lacking I am on basic life-skills, the likes of ‘Bowl Company’ - a pre-packed food delivery service promoted by Swiggy, come in handy. Yesterday was one such day. A perfectly grilled chicken patty of laudable heft modestly soaked in Texan BBQ of medium body laid atop a bowl of boiled parsley rice tossed with herbed potatoes effusing utter butteriness, as ‘Texas BBQ Chicken with seasoned potatoes and Butter Parsley rice’ tasted toothsome with a subtle native twist. [You may breathe now.] Diced breast of juicy Peri Peri chicken teaming with Corn and Egg rice cooked perfectly to the tooth spelt deliciousness. And poise. More so inasmuch as like dishes are often reduced by unfit cooks to volcanoes of numbing hotness. Grilled chicken amply sautéed in dramatic Teriyaki sauce served alongside wok-tossed noodles made an exotic duo flavorous enough to justify the oddly pairing. Like unleashing Flamenco and Kathak in tandem on a vast stage. #uncookedwords #bowlmeover
I have always worn my apathy for cooking on my sleeve rather callously. With ‘Bowl Factory’ gladly pitching in, my foible just got a new lease on life. I loved the food! And the evolved packaging. In a nutshell, I loved ‘Bowl Factory’.


No comments:

Post a Comment