Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Koshy's

I’m unsure if it were the semblance of Kolkata or the ambient archaic charm - painstakingly preserved in antiquated pillars and noisy fans, that moored me to Koshy’s of Bangalore for life. There I glimpsed a changeless Bangalore – spiritedly protecting all that is beautiful and eternal in the city - be it the mellowed patrons or an ‘unalterable’ menu that had fed the urban highbrows for years. Koshy’s remained since long a yielding aperture letting the fatigued city-dwellers conveniently sneak into a cherished and delicious past. Chicken sandwiches with a potful of tea were all that I had there this time. Filling, authentic and fresh. The jiggling caramel custard, with a characteristic burnt crust, ended my brief talk with the mystique of Koshy’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment