Thursday, April 12, 2018

Truly Badshah

I have always had a strong hunch of being stalked by good food!


Last evening, until ‘Badshah’ was sighted, I had happily been preserving my gaping hunger for a dearer occasion. Yet I yielded, entered and smiled while chomping on almost the same, lean, aromatic and iconic roll that I had here last – tasting as much delicious, unpretentious, honest and reminiscent.

I repeat for all my roll-admiring allies – the taste of rolls rests ‘largely’ on the flavour of the inlying Kebabs. I, being obsessed with the savoury interplay of discrete notes the perfect Paratha, onions and importantly the Kebab leave in each bite, insist on adding raw onions [temperately laced with lime] to my fare as opposed to pan-fried which I know is favourite of many. The ‘Kebab’ part can safely be left to the masters.

I conclude, having paid for my roll, that ‘Badshah’s roll is 'THE ROLL' - heavily recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment